Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012


What a great year!!!
I am really glad I started my blog this year.
It has been a lot of fun.
I have met a lot of great people through my blog already!
I am still very new to blogging
and I am excited to see where my little blog goes!

Here are some of my favorite DIY blog posts of 2012








And lastly the ending of 2012 also ends my daily photo journal.
If you’re looking into doing a personal challenge in 2013,
I would recommend this!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Happy, Happy Happy (in my best Duck Dynasty Impersonation)

5 comments:

  1. Wow I really love those chevron stripes on the floor! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a productive year! This all looks so great! I love it all! Found you through the review hop! You can find me here: http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these projects turned out so well, they should be in a magazine I think!

    Many blessings to you and your family for the coming new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have had so many amazing projects! I am loving those boots. They look fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent this week. So thrilled to have you share. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete