I never use to set New Years Resolutions.
I just never thought it was practical.
No one ever seems to stick to New Years Resolutions anyway.
So, Last year I sat down and wrote out goals for 2012.
Calling them goals seemed to have less pressure.
Something to work towards but without the pass/fail mentality.
I put them in an envelope.
About ½ way through the year I looked at them
and evaluated how I was doing on our goals.
By the end of the year….
I met some, worked towards some,
and some I did not even come close to meeting.
This year I did the same thing.
But this year, I’m going to share them with you all also
(to hold me accountable)
· I’m not going to set a number because my real goal is to be healthy
More quality time with the kiddos
· Get out and enjoy the things they are interested in.
More date nights with the husband
· This is one we set last year that we didn’t quite meet :)
· Paint, build, sculpt, draw, design MORE.
Make time for friends
· New friends, old friends and meet more friends.
Be who god wants me to be!!!!
· Be the women, wife, mother, and friends that I should be.
· Make God visible in my household and family.