Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome


Welcome to chores and chandeliers.  
This is a fun blog filled with anything and everything.  
I am a busy mom who always has a project (or 2) going at a time.  

I am a mother to 2 beautiful redheaded cowgirls and one handsome cowboy. 
I am happily married to a very talented man. 
Without him many of my projects would not be nearly as impressive. 
I am a Christian!
I’m an artist, accessory junky, animal lover, free spirit and a dreamer.  
I love to remodel, refinish, cook, paint, sew, shop, decorate and redecorate. 
I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.  
I am a kid at heart (and never plan to grow up).  
I keep my camera at an arm’s reach at all times.
I'm addicted to cowboy boots and the color turquoise.
My home is filled with hand-me-downs and garage sale finds.
I have an eclectic style.....If it makes me happy, it goes in my house!
I live down a dusty dirt road in the center of Nebraska.
I attempt to make country life fabulous.
Not going lie, chores are not always fun,
but if I can make them look “Farm Fabulous” it sure does help.

I am probably one of the most random people you will ever meet. 
This blog reflects that....
Thanks for visiting and
please come back and often.
Thanks, 
Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment