Friday, January 17, 2014

Make your own fringe t-shirt scarf

This past Fall I shared how I made a t-shirt scarf for my cowgirl.  
Today I am sharing the one I made for myself.  
I LOVE IT!  and it was SOOO EASY!!!
I used the same technique as I did here.
(I used a mans L t-shirt to do an adults size scarf)
One of the things I love about this scarf is that it is season(less.  
You can wear it over a long sleeved shirt, with a jacket, or over a tank top.
AND....well its fringe!!!  FRINGE IS FUN!!!!
See my boots....The Hubs got them for me for Christmas.
He ordered them from the Fort Western Stores, you can see them here.
If you make a fring scarf Please send my pictures.  
I'd love to feature you on the blog!!!! 

****************************************************************************************************
These pictures were taken in my basement.  
I recently turned my dark creepy basement into my new bright studio, office, sewing room, craft room. 
One of my goals for 2014 was to make time to create more art,  this space is the first step in moving that direction.
I LOVE having a space to spread out and work
The cowgirls love having a space to go do projects also.
I know the Hubs is glad to not have our projects all over the dinning table!
{Blog post coming soon with pictures of it}

1 comment:

  1. You look darling! Love the scarf and your boots are amazing! Fringe is so trendy and set to continue for next season too!! (I have a scary, creepy basement studio too! It's on my list of things to make happier also!)
    Have a great day!
    xo Kacey

    ReplyDelete