Wednesday, January 1, 2014

setting goals for 2014

Well it is that time again.
Time to reflect back on the past year and think forward to the upcoming year.  
2013 was a good year for me.  
I have really found peace in the simple things in life!
I have an amazing family and wonderful friends.
I feel that this past year I have been who I want to be who I am suppose to be!

Every year I think of goals I want to accomplish throughout the next year.  
I don't get really specific.  This year It is actually pretty vague.  
But all are obtainable......I cant do it.  
I WILL do it!
Do you set goals for the year???

I wish you all an amazing 2014!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your goals very similar to mine and I do too wish I can accomplish more patience with the kids and everything in general. Cheer to 2014

    ReplyDelete