Monday, November 25, 2013

Rural Housewives of America

 I have recently been introduced to the an amazing group of Rural Housewives.  
They have a blog devoted to rural women and everything they deal with.
I am honored to be a contributor and did my first post today.

I shared a Suzi Homefaker Style recipe
http://ruralhousewives.com/2013/11/25/suzi-homefaker-style-chocolate-chip-cookie-cheesecake-bars/.
Click here to see the recipe.
While you are there check out the other amazing contributors and posts.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Congrats on being a contributor!! This looks like a great group of ladies to be involved with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing more and more of this website lately...there was a lady from our little town that posted on there a couple weeks ago. How cool that there's a place for us all to come together!

    ReplyDelete