Tuesday, August 20, 2013

back to school teacher gifts

It is that time again.  
You see photos all over facebook of kids heading back to school.
My oldest cowgirl is no exception.
Tonight  we have an open house at her preschool {school starts tomorrow}
So today we whipped up a few gifts to take to her teachers tonight {She has 3 teachers}
I found some little polish and let her pick out color for each teacher.
I then came up with a saying to make them a back-to-school gift.
I came up with,
"I had a great summer, but now it is time to POLISH up on my schooling"
We them packaged them up.  It was SOOOO EASY!
All you need is some snack bags, stapler, and make a 'tent' out of cardstock. 
{I made mine in a WORD doc, nothing fancy}
You simple staple the bottom of the tent to hide the seal on the plastic snack bag.
And you are DONE!!!!  It is that easy!!!
We love her preschool teachers!!!!  We are so blessed!

You can see the May Baskets we made the teachers last year here.

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love this...Pinning for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling idea! And super cute gift!!
    Kacey
    fancyewe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! What teacher wouldn't love this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great IDEA!! But my sons teacher is a guy....darn! I might just have to save this idea!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great IDEA!! But my sons teacher is a guy....darn! I might just have to save this idea!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great IDEA!! But my sons teacher is a guy....darn! I might just have to save this idea!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I'm sure your teachers loved a welcome back gift! Love the print out for the bags.

    ReplyDelete