Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nebraska Bloggers Connect

A fellow Nebraska blogger who I have met (on line) started up a 
link up for Nebraska Bloggers. 
How fun!!!!
Connecting with locals is always exciting.
Even though no one is located out in central Nebraska other than me (YET!)
SO…if you are a Nebraska Blogger please click HERE and connect up with us.
Link up with others enjoying "the good life" :)


 And…also a Huge shout out to Kesley at Keeping up with Kelsey for starting this up! 
I hope we have a huge turnout.

3 comments:

  1. No the bigger "thanks" should be to you who is helping to promote it girl! Thanks so much for helping! I'm excited to connect and I hope we have more bloggers step up from NE!! I saw someone from northeast NE signed up!?! Close or no? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea and I'm so happy to be included!

    ReplyDelete