Saturday, December 26, 2015

CHRISTmas time

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.  
WE SURE DID, although we are not done yet.  
We have another celebration tomorrow.  
Since I am a procrastinator we headed to town to pick up a few things for tomorrow.
The girls insisted I pull over and take their annual picture by the display at the town square!  
I love this tradition and I love that they look forward to it going up every year!!!!  
Before we left the littlest cowgirl had to clean the snow off of baby Jesus! 
Tonight I took the cowgirls sledding.  
I didn't get any photos tho!  
I chose to not take my phone (I didn't want the distraction!)
The Hubs and S worked over at the new house all day.
I hope to check in next week and do an update on the blog with the house progress!!! 
So come back next week and check it out!!!!

Merry Christmas
~ Suzi

1 comment: