Thursday, June 26, 2014

I finally ordered my 'Daily Photo Journal' BOOK

In 2012 I took a photo a day to make a "Daily Photo Journal"
It was a fun challenge and I knew I would have an amazing gift for the family at the end.  I always intended on making a photo book BUT I never got it ordered.  I honestly was unsure of where I would order it from {that is a lot of pages}. AND my computer crashed and I lost all of the pictures.  Luckily I was sharing them on Facebook so I was able to get the off of there {the quality was not as good but at least I have them}.  So this past week I got on Shutterfly and put the book together.  I left a lot of white space so I am able to go in a hand write info in{kind of like a scarp book}.      
You can see it here....
Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.


I'll definitely be doing another photo journal again!  
SO MANY GREAT MEMORIES IN ONE SPOT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I found your blog. Glad there are other Nebraska bloggers out there! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete