Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My top 5 must visit blogs


 I'm linking up again with Nebraska Bloggers Connect.
Kelsey from Keeping up with Kelsey and I are co-hosting another link-up.
It is…….
Your top 5 must visit blogs
 
This week is an easy week, We just share 5 of our top blogs.
Well I say easy but really it isn’t THAT easy,
picking only 5 is hard because I have connect with a lot of really great blogs.
I did not include Nebraska Bloggers Connect blogs since we are already connecting.
I wanted to introduce you to some (possibly) new blogs.
SO, here goes (in no particular order)…..



I Hope you stop by each of them and show them some love!!!

Next week’s link up is:
Career Day 

Link up below.
I can’t wait to hear your top 5 blogs!
I love finding new blogs to follow!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I love your blog too...I'm so glad we happened upon eachothers blogs and have become blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE some of these... and I truthfully follow almost all of them, the one I wasn't following I decided to go ahead and follow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to check out some of these! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whattt...That moment when you realize other read your blog. Goodness thanks lady! Feeling quite honored!! :)

    Jeness

    ReplyDelete