Saturday, July 8, 2017

exterior "tour"

I am going to start the tour with the exterior of our home.
OK I know it’s probably not the most exciting part but I have to start someplace.  :)

Here is the basic breakdown of the the exterior...
General Contractor: Dan Campbell
Materials Provided by Mead Lumber

  • Siding: LP Smart Side in Terra Bronze
  • Shake Siding: LP Smart Side (in Custom Paint Color)
  • Shingles: Heritage 30 in Rustic Black
  • Windows: Anderson 100 series Casement
  • Front Door: Bayer Built Acclimated Fiber Glass
  • Pediment: Made by Dan
  • Shutters: Black
  • Patio Doors: Anderson
  • Deck: TimberTech
  • Railing: TamRail

I love the wrap around catwalk on the deck.  
We still have some work to do on this side slop.  
We have plans of a grilling station and terraces but that will come with time. 

Our flowers out front. I made the dry creek bed and used a lot of old junk to use as planters

The coop.  Yes I of course brought it over!!!!  
It gave it a fresh coat of paint to match the new house.
(I still need to get the shutters back on)
I have sunflowers planted behind the cute little fence and and I can not wait for them to be peeking over!

Come back to see the main living area tomorrow!!!
~Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment