I am going to start the tour with the exterior of our home.
Here is the basic breakdown of the the exterior...
General Contractor: Dan Campbell
Materials Provided by Mead Lumber
- Siding: LP Smart Side in Terra Bronze
- Shake Siding: LP Smart Side (in Custom Paint Color)
- Shingles: Heritage 30 in Rustic Black
- Windows: Anderson 100 series Casement
- Front Door: Bayer Built Acclimated Fiber Glass
- Pediment: Made by Dan
- Shutters: Black
- Patio Doors: Anderson
- Deck: TimberTech
- Railing: TamRail
I love the wrap around catwalk on the deck.
We still have some work to do on this side slop.
We have plans of a grilling station and terraces but that will come with time.
Our flowers out front. I made the dry creek bed and used a lot of old junk to use as planters
The coop. Yes I of course brought it over!!!!
It gave it a fresh coat of paint to match the new house.
(I still need to get the shutters back on)
I have sunflowers planted behind the cute little fence and and I can not wait for them to be peeking over!
Come back to see the main living area tomorrow!!!