Sunday, February 8, 2015

Egg, Sausage, Mushroom, and Cheese Muffins

Breakfast has to be quick or else I won't eat it.  There is NEVER enough time in the morning!  So tonight I tried out making some of the egg muffins that you see all over Pinterest and Instagram. I made my own version with things I had in the house.  They turned out delicious and the best part is they are only 130 calories per muffin!



12 eggs
6 oz Sausage
2/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese
Mushrooms
Seasonings of your choice

Crack the eggs into a bowl add your seasonings of choice (I used Salt, Pepper, and Chili powder). Set aside.  Brown sausage. Spray muffin tin heavily with non stick spray. Divide sausage evenly into 12 muffins tins.  Top with mushrooms and cheese. Pour eggs on top.  Cover in tin foil and let set for at least 6 hours (this make them taste better, I promise!!!!).  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.  

4 comments:

  1. Wow! They look really yummy and sound super easy to make! Great idea, I will be trying these when in a hurry! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Those looks so delectable. I am pretty hungry at the moment and wish I could reach through the screen a snag one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay these looks so good thanks for sharing Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! My husband doesn't like eggs so they are always a treat for me.
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete